HEY EVERYONE! Welcome to the most amazing time of the year! WINTER!
As you can tell I love winter for its snow and vibes, especially with Christmas decorations and the christmas tree!
Anyways, might as well tell everyone what I want for Xmas this year!
So for this year, I'm finally deciding that I should get something I wanted for a really long time, a PS Vita.
Now as for why, I mean it has an amazing looking UI! It has great games too, free online play, and it is EXTREMELY easy to mod! So I'm getting a Japanese, Aqua Blue PS Vita 2000. With that I'll need to find games for it, and some PlayStation Gift cards to buy some PSP and PSone stuff as well!
Now I have played on PlayStation, but only on a friends or family's. So far I have played PS3, PS4, and PS5, and the reason I'm getting a Vita is so I can play it on the go, as I don't know where I would put a full console.
As for other christmas gifts, I have one that I really want/need... CLOTHES
I really want some new pants and shirts for xmas, as I'm finding my current clothes selection a little "out-of-date" with what I want out of clothes right now, so its the perfect time to get shopping!
As for other stuff, I really want to buy some old stuff just to have, like the CR-48 Chromebook, or the XBOX Live Vision camera, but those I would need to buy and wait around to arrive like the PS vita, so that may be a future endeavor.
Anyways guys MERRY DECEMBER! Be sure to check all your games for free xmas stuff or their version of an Advent Calendar!
Yet it's almost time about this ban.
ReplyDeleteits THAT TIME OF THE YEAR BABY
ReplyDeletefor christmas, i want a bunny ngl (and possibly an electrical piano)
ReplyDeleteFinally
ReplyDelete