Sunday, July 26, 2026

House Improvements?!

Hello!! So it's been 5 or so days since the last time I posted, and I wanted to give some updates on my house and activities happening on the server.


So first of all I built this uber cool basement, it looks super comfy and adds way more room to my house. (there are even a few secrets <.<)


(with shaders)

In the making of my awesome house I had to help Goldrush_ (one of my friends) transport a dog from one side of the world to Waveland for a dog soccer goal prototype, during that time I came across neat pixel art and humongous buildings!


...I also died multiple times :-(

Currently I'm helping a friend named TacoConsumer make this giant cathedral, at the moment we're making the blueprint on a world that is a carbon copy of its location on Modern Beta, so far it's looking really good!



Here's TacoConsumer himself!



No comments: