Saturday, August 15, 2026

Rainstorm

Hi everyone, a rainstorm is a comin to where I live, which I gotta say is a lovely change of pace from the burning hot summer sun :-D.


I don't have too much to post about at the moment, but currently I'm making some cool behind the scenes stuff for some future projects :O.

for example...


-Remaking my ROBLOX place as one, big, place that is compatible with a variety of clients

-Adding stuff to my iPod for the new school year

-I now have accessories and a BINDER full of games for the PS2 (with a PocketStation) so I will definitely be playing with that. At the moment I'm playing Final Fantasy 10 :D

-BIG maybe but I could potentially find a cheap, good condition PSP to make into assistant for the PS2 (With video out cables).


That's basically it, have a wonderful day guys!

No comments: